Your password cannot be regenerated. In the event of your PIN being lost, inform your administrator. They can delete your current account and create a new one for you.
Note, if you lose your PIN code, certain data will no longer be available:
- Passwords stored in your private categories in LockPass.
- Active dropboxes and transfers in LockTransfer.
- Files stored in your private folders in LockFiles.
If the padlocks do not appear in the login and/or password fields, you can make them appear.
- Stage 1: Right click on the field affected by the absence of padlocks:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Use this field in LockPass"
- Stage 2: The padlocks are shown in the field, click above and select your username.
- Autocomplete will work.
You can make the padlocks appear if they don't do so in the right place:
- Step 1 : Right click on the field(s) in question:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Do not use this field in LockPass"
If auto-add does not work, this is is certainly due to a restriction put in place by the site you are trying to use. In this case, there is a way of forcing auto-add by following this procedure:
- Step 1: Go to the connection page of the site in question:
- Step 2: Right click on the button "Connect" or the equivalent:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Use this field in LockPass*"
- The page will refresh automarically. If this is not the case, do it manually.
- Step 3: Enter your connection information again (login and password) :
- Etape 4: Click on "Connect" or equivalent:
- The addition popup will appear allowing you to record your new username on the fly.