Your password cannot be regenerated. In the event of your PIN being lost, inform your administrator. They can delete your current account and create a new one for you.
Note, if you lose your PIN code, certain data will no longer be available:
- Passwords stored in your private categories in LockPass.
- Active dropboxes and transfers in LockTransfer.
- Files stored in your private folders in LockFiles.
If the padlocks do not appear in the login and/or password fields, you can make them appear.
- Stage 1: Right click on the field affected by the absence of padlocks:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Use this field in LockPass"
- Stage 2: The padlocks are shown in the field, click above and select your username.
- Autocomplete will work.
You can make the padlocks appear if they don't do so in the right place:
- Step 1 : Right click on the field(s) in question:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Do not use this field in LockPass"
If auto-add does not work, this is is certainly due to a restriction put in place by the site you are trying to use. In this case, there is a way of forcing auto-add by following this procedure:
- Step 1: Go to the connection page of the site in question:
- Step 2: Right click on the button "Connect" or the equivalent:
- Go to the LockSelf section then choose the option "Use this field in LockPass*"
- The page will refresh automarically. If this is not the case, do it manually.
- Step 3: Enter your connection information again (login and password) :
- Etape 4: Click on "Connect" or equivalent:
- The addition popup will appear allowing you to record your new username on the fly.
You do not need an active LockSelf account actif or to register with anything to retrieve your documents. Simply follow the instructions provided in the email that you received for downloading the files.
You can download documents and also send them in dropboxes. In order to load the documents, you do not need an active account or to register with anything. Simply follow the instructions provided in the email received for accessing the dropbox.