Administrators - Moderators
The log archive can be consulted by moderators and administrators.
It allows an overview of all vault applications. Specifically, all actions undertaken by users are kept in the archive.
Click on the "Archive" tab.
The archive takes the form of a table where all actions performed by users are collated. Each action is characterised by different variables:
- [Email]: Allows which user performed the action to be identified.
- [Type]: Allows the type of asset used for performing the action to be identified (password, Dropbox, User etc.).
- [Action]: Allows the type of action performed to be activated (creation, deletion, amendment etc.)
- [Description]: Allows the asset on which the action was performed to be identified (document X, password Y, User 1 etc.).
- [IP]: Allows the IP address from which the action was performed to be identified.
- [User Agent] : Allows from which device (Windows, Mac, Iphone, Android) and from which browser the action was performed to be identified.
- [Date]: Allows when and at what time the action was performed to be identified.
On the left, you have the option of refining the logs kept in the archive.
- By date: by selecting the period of your choice.
For example, this allows you to only have access to the logs from 02 to 08 November 2018.
- By asset type: click on the drop-down box then select the asset of your choice.
For example, this allows you access only the logs regarding passwords.
In the archive tab, right at the top left, a search field alllows you to find any logs by entering key words.
For example, this allows you to have access to only accès aux logs regarding a specific file or user.
At the bottom left, you have the option of exporting all logs or those you select in CSV format.
If required, these logs can be configured to back up your SIEM in real time (information and event management tool).