Read on to find out how to add users to the application and invite them to create their account to log into the interface.
Only the Administrator account and Moderators can create new users.
Creation of a Standard User
- Step 1 : In the Management tab, click on « User », after clicking on
- Step 2 : In the window that appears, fill in all the information off the new user.
- His/her last name, first name and email address (be careful, an email address can not be added more than once).
- An expiration date (this is optional and is the date on which the user's account will be automatically deleted).
- An external provider status, if this is the case
- this will not give any particular right to the user, but will simply allow you to visually mark a user external to your company, with the symbol
- Step 3 : Click on « Next » and choose the organisation to which the user will belong (it is mandatory to assign an organisation to a user : add him/her in your organisation or in a sub-organisation if desired).
Once this new user is added, he will receive an invitation in his mailbox to create his account on the application.
When an account is pending activation, the user will be marked with the symbol
If necessary, you can resend a link to the user by clicking on « Resend activation link » in the same information panel.
Creation of an SSO user
Creating a new SSO account is automatic : simply share the URL of your LockSelf environment with new users. They will be able to create an account by going through the SSO tab and then setting their own PIN code.
Importing user accounts in bulk
Importing and sending mass account creation invitations requires the creation of a CSV file.
- Step 1 : Create a CSV file, using the following nomenclature :
- Email : user's email
- FirstName : first name of the user
- LastName : user's last name
- ExpirationDate : expiration date (if no date, mention
- IsPresta : user provider (if the user is a provider, mention
- IsSSO : user of your AD (if the user is part of the Enterprise Directory, mention
Here is what your file should look like in Excel :
|🚨 Beware to save your file in CSV format (separator: semicolon)|
- Step 2 : In the Settings tab, click on « User import ».
- Step 3 : Click on « Import a file », select your CSV file on your computer, then click on « Validate ».
Your new users will be added in once and will appear in your organization in the Management tab.