Read on to find out how to create and manage Shared Spaces in LockPass.
Only the Administrator account and Moderators can create and manage Shared Spaces.
Create a Shared Space
- Step 1 : To create a Shared Space, go to the LockPass module, click on the « Category » button after clicking on
- Step 2 : On the window that appears, you will be able to define several elements :
- The name of the new space
- The location of the new space : as you want to create a parent Shared Sace, attach it to the root of your Shared Space directly.
- An expiry date : date on which users will be automatically removed from the Shared Space
- Step 3 : Click on « Create ». The newly created Shared Space will appear on the left-hand side in the list among the other Shared Spaces.
Once created, it will be possible to create as many categories, sub-categories and passwords as you wish.
It is possible to create as many Shared Spaces as you wish.
Add a category as a favorite
You will also be able to add this Shared Space as a favorite, so that it will appear as a shortcut on your LockPass homepage, to find it easily.
To do this, click on the star next to the name of the desired Shared Space.
The Shared Space will therefore appear on the LockPass home page, in the Favorites section.
Rename a Shared Space
- Step 1 : Go to the Shared Space you want to rename
- Step 2 : Next to the name in the right information panel, click on the pen
- Step 3 : Modify the name of your space, then click on « Validate »
Delete a Shared Space
- Step 1 : Go to the concerned Shared Space or category, and click on it then on « Delete » in the information pane on the right.
- Step 2 : Enter the name of the desired space or category in the window to confirm your choice, and validate. Your Shared Space or folder will be deleted, along with the passwords and subcategories it contains !
|🚨Attention, the Shared Space will be deleted with all its content, and this action is irreversible.|