Read on to find out how to manage users of the application.
Only the Administrator account and Moderators can create new users.
In this article you will find :
- How to view and edit a user's information
- Search for a user
- How to resend the account activation link to an user
- How to download a user's rights report
- How to move a user in a sub-organisation
- How to delete a user
View and edit user's information
When you click on a user, you will be able to see on the right panel the information about him/her, such as :
- The type of user (Simple user, Moderator, Administrator)
- The name, first name and email address
- The date of creation of the account
- The expiration date
It is possible to activate or deactivate the provider status, and to block the account temporarily.
Search for a user
It is possible to search for a user based on his name or email address : use the search bar located on the top left.
|🚨 The user search only works if you are located in the Management tab.|
Resend account activation link
If a user has not yet activated their account, it will be marked with the symbol .
To resend an activation link to the user, click « Resend Activation Link » in the right information panel.
Download a user's rights report
For each user, it will be possible to download a rights report in pdf format to find out which user groups they belong to, as well as which categories (LockPass), folders (LockFiles) and deposit boxes (LockTransfer) they have access to.
To do this, select the user and in the information panel on the right, click on « Report of rights » to download the report in pdf format.
This document will be presented in this form :
Move a user to a sub-organisation
- Step 1 : To move a user to a sub-organisation, click « Move » on the information panel on the right.
- Step 2 : Select the desired target organisation and click on « Move ».
Delete a user
To delete a user, selct it and click on « Delete » on the information panel on the right.
Then click on « Validate ».
|🚨 Be careful because this action is irreversible, and will de facto delete all LockSelf data of the user (passwords, transfers, deposit boxes, files...).|