To access your LockSelf account, you will need to provide a two-step authentication. Read on to find out everything you need to know about the SSO login process.
- Step 1 : Go to the LockSelf access URL sent by your Administrator.
- Public Cloud : https://api.lockself.com
- Private Cloud : https://lockself.yourcompany.com
- Step 2 : Once on the login page, go to the SSO tab, and click Enter
- If you are not yet connected to your Enterprise Directory, you will be redirected to it to log in
- If you are already connected to your directory, this step will be validated automatically and you will be able to go directly to the second step.
- Step 3 : Enter the PIN code defined when you created your account.
- For more details on the PIN code, consult this documentation : The PIN code
Then click on « Enter ».