Read on to learn how to create a category in your LockPass Personal Space.
All users can create categories in their Personal Space.
Categories are used to segment your Personal Space into sub-spaces to organize your passwords storage.
Create a category
- Step 1 : To create a category, click on the « Category » button after clicking on
- Step 2 : On the window that appears, you will be able to set several things :
- The name of the new category
- The category of your Personal Space to which you want to attach this new category
🚨If you create :
- Step 3 : Click on « Create ». The new category will appear on the left, in the list among the other categories of the Personal Space.
Once the category is created, you can then add as many passwords and child subcategories as you want. You can create as many categories as you like.
Add a category as a favorite
You will also be able to add this category as a favorite, so that it will appear as a shortcut on your LockPass homepage, so that you can find it easily.
To do this, click on the star next to the name of the desired category.
The category will therefore appear on the LockPass homepage, in the Favorites section.
Rename a category
- Step 1 : Click on the category and in the information panel to the right, to the right of the name, click on
- Step 2 : Change the name of the category, then click on « Validate »
Delete a category
To delete a category, click on it and then on « Delete » in the information panel on the right. You can only delete a category if it is empty of any sub-categories and passwords.
|🚨 This action is irreversible.|