Read on to learn how to manage an active transfer on the Personal Space.
Once a transfer has been created, it will appear at the top of the list of active transfers (i.e. those still available for download to recipients), in the Transfer tab of the Personal space.
In order to follow and control your transfer, select it and refer to the information panel on the right. You can access the following information :
- The transfer date of creation
- The type of protection of the transfer :
- if a transfer has been protected by password, it will be marked with the symbol
- if a transfer has been protected by email, it will be marked with the symbol
- The maximum number of downloads : the download quota for all the recipients
- The expiry date : the date where the transfer will be archived.
- The transfer URL : it links to the download page of the transfer.
- The status of the transfer : activated or deactivated (a deactivated transfer is not available for download).
- it will be possible to deactivate and reactivate the transfer as needed by enable/disable the option
- a deactivated transfer is shown with an orange stamp
- a activated transfer is shown with an with a green stamp
- The download monitoring : allows you to be notified by email when a transfer is downloaded by a recipient.
- It will be possible to deactivate and reactivate this monitoring if needed by enable/disable the option
- The list of recipients
- The list of transferred files
In order to be able to trace the history of your transfer and the downloads which have been done on the recipients' side, you can consult the minutes.
This document is automatically updated with each new upload on the recipients side, and can be generated at any time. It summarizes all the activity of the transfer, and provides various information.
This document will be presented in this form :
🚨The transfer's minutes allows to :
To consult the transfer's minutes, select the transfer and in the information panel on the right, click on « Minutes ».
Share a transfer with more recipients
It will be possible to add more recipients to your transfer once it has been sent.
- Step 1 : Select the transfer and in the information pane on the right, click on « Share ».
- Step 2 : On the window that appears ...
- For unprotected transfers : add the email addresses of new recipients and click on « Send ».
- For password-protected transfers : add the email addresses of the new recipients, and also add their phone numbers (if you want the password to be sent to them automatically), and click on « Send ».
- For email protected transfers : add the email addresses of the new recipients and click on « Send ».
🚨 You can also :
Modify a transfer
After sending a transfer, you will be able to add, delete or change the expiry date and the maximum number of downloads.
- Step 1 : Select the transfer and in the information panel on the right, click on « Modify ».
- Step 2 : On the window that appears, change the settings you set up when you created the transfer for the expiry date and the maximum number of downloads.
🚨For email protected transfers, you will only be able to change the expiry date setting (there is no maximum number of downloads for this protection option).
Delete a transfer
There are 3 ways to delete a transfer :
- When the maximum number of downloads is reached ;
- When the expiry date has passed ;
- Manually, by selecting the transfer and clicking on « Delete » in the information panel on the right.
A deleted transfer is no longer accessible to recipients. When a transfer is deleted, it is moved to the Archives folder with all other archived transfers on the Transfer tab.
|🚨The deletion of a transfer is final and irreversible.|