For each Shared Space, it is possible to configure restrictions. Read on to learn how to add time-limited rights to a Shared Space.
Only the Administrator account, Moderators and Category Managers (for their specific category) can apply time-limited rights to users.
Limit access a Shared Space over time
It is possible to limit the access over time to a Shared Space. This option can be useful when you want to manage time-limited access to some passwords.
- Step 1 : In the desired Shared Space or category, click on « Edit ».
- Step 2 : Then click on « Expiration date » and specify your date.
- Step 3 : Then click on « Edit » to apply the date
Consequence : When the date is reached, users will be automatically removed from the Shared Space / specific Category, subcategories included (except Administrator and Moderators)
Limit access to a shared category for a specific user over time
It will also be possible to limit access over time to a category to specific users.
This feature is very useful in case where users will stay in the company for a specific time period (trainees, service providers for a project, etc.).
- Step 1 : In the desired Shared Space or category, click on « Manage access ».
- Step 2 : Select the desired user and check « Expiry date ».
- Step 3 : Choose the desired expiry date.
Consequence: when the date is reached, the user in question will be automatically removed from the Shared Space / specific Category, sub-categories included.
On the right information panel, in the list of users, a user whose access to a Shared Space is limited will be marked with the symbol