Read on to find out how to import Shared Spaces into LockFiles.
Only the Administrator account and Moderators can import Shared Spaces into LockFiles.
Importing new Shared Spaces requires creating a CSV file.
- Step 1 : Create a CSV file, using the following nomenclature :
- Folder = name of the Shared Space (parent folder)
- Subfolder = name of the folder (first subfolder of the parent folder)
Your CSV file should look like this example :
|🚨Be sure to save your file in CSV format (semicolon separators ";")|
- Step 2 : In the Settings tab, click on « Folders ».
- Step 3 : Click on « Import a file », select your CSV file on your computer, then click on « Validate ».
Your new Shared Spaces, folders, and any subfolders will be created and will appear within your Shared Space in the LockFiles panel.