Read on to learn how to create a folder in a LockPass Shared Space.
Only the Administrator account, Moderators and Folder Managers (for their specific folder) can create folders in Shared Spaces.
Folders are used to segment your Personal Space into sub-spaces, in order to organize your file storage.
Create a folder
- Step 1 : To create a folder, go to the LockFiles module, click on the « Add Folder » button after clicking on
- Step 2 : On the window that appears, you will be able to choose the Shared Space or parent folder to which you want to attach this new folder
🚨If you are creating :
- Step 3 : Then choose the name of your new Shared Space, and check the option if you want to receive download notifications for this space.
- Step 4 : Click on « Send » and the new folder will appear in the chosen Shared Space or parent folder.
Once the folder is created, you can then add as many child subfolders as you want. You can create as many files as you want.
Rename a folder
- Step 1 : Go to the folder you want to rename
- Step 2 : Next to the name in the right information panel, click on the pen
- Step 3 : Change the name of the folder, then click on « Validate ».
Delete a folder
To delete a folder, click on it and then on « Delete » in the information panel on the right. You can only delete a folder if it is empty of any sub-folders and files.
|🚨 This action is irreversible.|