Read on to find out how to delegate the management and sharing of a deposit box to a coworker or someone internal to your organization.
You can share a deposit box with one or more people internal to your organization : if they also have a LockTransfer account, they will be able to have access to the deposit box you shared with them.
To share a deposit box with them, proceed in the same way as for an external recipient and enter their email address when creating the deposit box.
By default, when you share a deposit box to an internal user, he will be able to :
- Consult the deposit box parameters (creation date, creator's name, list of recipients, etc.)
- Consult the minutes
- Download the documents contained in the deposit box
- Add new documents to the deposit box
Here is the view of a deposit box (in the Shared Space) for an internal recipient who has been given an access to a deposit box :
If you want to give more rights and permissions on a deposit box to your collaborators, you can appoint them as deposit box Managers.
They will then be able to, in addition to the default rights mentioned above :
- Delete documents in the deposit box
- Add or delete recipients
- Modify deposit box settings (name, status, closing date, description)
- Manage notification preferences (uploads and downloads)
- Receive notifications (uploads and downloads) if you activated these options when creating the box
- Appoint other managers for this deposit box
To appoint an internal recipient as deposit box Manager, follow the steps below :
- Step 1 : In your Personal Space, select the deposit box and on the information panel on the right, click on « Modify » next to the list of recipients.
- Step 2 : On the window that opens, select the desired recipient and click on « Promote as deposit box Manager ».
Once the recipient has been named deposit box Manager, he or she will be able to manage the deposit box in the same way as the deposit box creator would.
You can name as many managers as you want.
Here is the view of a deposit box (in the Shared Space) for an internal recipient who has been named deposit box Manager :
To remove the deposit box Manager status from an internal recipient, you can proceed in the same way as in step 1, select the desired recipient and click on « Remove Manager Status ».