To access your LockSelf account, you will need to provide a two-step authentication. Read on to find out everything you need to know about the standard login process.
- Step 1 : Go to the login page via the LockSelf access URL sent by your Administrator.
- Step 2 : Once on the login page, go to the Standard tab, then fill in your email address and password.
- If you have already logged in to LockSelf several times before, your email address will already be registered.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can click on « Forgot your password ». Consult this documentation in case of lost or forgotten password.
- Step 3 : Enter the PIN code defined when you created your account
- For more details on the PIN code, consult this documentation : The PIN code
Then click on « Enter ».